Sinusitis Treatment: Balloon Sinuplasty now offered in Torrance and Santa Monica
Sinusitis sufferers–find instant relief that lasts
Office sinus dilation (balloon sinuplasty) is a minimally invasive option that can be performed by Dr. Daneshrad right here, in our offices. The goal of office sinus dilation (balloon sinuplasty) is to reshape anatomy to expand sinus pathways and restore drainage. Here’s how it works:
The procedure utilizes small balloons placed in key places in the nose and sinus, which are then dilated to expand the sinus pathways. It may be an effective, lasting option for some patients whose symptoms do not resolve with medication.
- The benefits of office sinus dilation include:
- Delivers instant, lasting relief [i],[ii]
- Convenient, comfortable office procedure[iii]
- Quick recovery—most patients return to normal activity in 24 hours[iv]
- May reduce healthcare costs
Discuss office sinus dilation with Dr. Daneshrad today!
Dr. Daneshrad is a trained and experienced user of office sinus dilation technologies. Make an appointment at our Torrance or Santa Monica office today to determine if balloon sinus dilation is right for you.